A wide range of educational workshops and corporate team building at the Footwear Museum of Villa Foscarini Rossi in Stra, between Padua and Venice.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Would you like to discover the world of footwear, craftsmanship and creative genius?
The Footwear Museum
The Footwear Museum, inaugurated in 1955 by Luigino Rossi and housed in the architectural complex of Villa Foscarini Rossi in Stra, between Padua and Venice, encompasses all these values. Inside it is in fact hosted a collection of over 1500 models of shoes. These have been made by the company Rossimoda from 1947 to the present collaborating with the most important international brands: Dior, Calvin Klein, Porche, Christian Lacroix, Celine, etc.. In addition to the interesting museum proposal that allows you to understand the entrepreneurial path of the company and especially the evolution of the accessory "footwear", you can play an active role.
In fact, many activities are proposed to help understand the shoemaking tradition of the Riviera del Brenta and the beauty of manual skills. The Museum boasts a rich didactic offer and workshops for both children and adults.
Some of the various proposals:
- The Shoe: children will be accompanied through the rooms of the Museum to admire the models of shoes on display. After the visit, the students, guided by the didactic staff, will design their ideal shoe, personalizing it with different types of material. The workshop will end in the frescoed hall of the Foresteria to observe magnificent plays of perspective.
- Venetian Masks: the students will learn about some of the most famous masks of the Commedia dell'arte. After observing a sketch by the operators-actors, it will be up to them to identify with the acting.
- Le Favole: an animated and interactive reading of the most famous fables dedicated to the world of footwear.
A walk with the ghost: a dynamic and playful visit of the Villa, with the aim to relive the era of the Serenissima. There will be an exceptional guide: the ghost of Elisabetta Corner.
- The delights of the Brenta: a workshop aimed at illustrating the works of the most important master engravers of the eighteenth century. A path to learn how to interpret the work of art.
- Giardini di Carta (Paper Gardens): a workshop focused on the gardens of the villas along the Brenta River, with a special focus on Villa Foscarini Rossi. At the end of the workshop we will let our imagination run wild creating a small paper garden.
- Little sculptors in the Villa: after visiting the Villa, the children will become student sculptors, creating their own work of art under the guidance of the artist Carlo Mazzetto.
- Recycling leather is learning: after visiting the rooms of the Museum, the youngsters will create, under the guidance of the educational staff, a leather key-ring. They will then discover the use of this material in the world of footwear.
- The wooden tile: we will start by visiting the museum collection and then be inspired by the artwork "The Christmas Last" created by Andy Warhol in 1956 with tempera colors. You will then move on to customize your own wooden tile using fabrics, colors and accessories. At the end of the visit your creation will become an excellent souvenir of the experience.
ADULTS EDUCATION: an opportunity for institutions and companies to organize a training experience immersed in art, craftsmanship, architecture and recycling. It is a virtuous path to promote creative strategies, both for the individual and for the group. Perfect location for corporate team building and to find new motivational and productive stimuli.
Prices and modalities vary depending on the type of workshop and the number of participants. Contact us for any info and curiosity.
A series of workshops and corporate team building for kids and adults organized at the Footwear Museum of Villa Foscarini Rossi in Stra, between Padua and Venice.
An opportunity to learn and deepen the creative genius of the processing of raw materials and the world of footwear, well rooted along the Riviera del Brenta.
Among the most interesting workshops stands out the Wooden Formella, an opportunity to be inspired by the art of Andy Warhol and make your own creation, a great souvenir of the experience.
Each experience and workshop can be customized, so we ask you to contact us.
- Workshop/team building experience at the Footwear Museum of Villa Foscarini Rossi in Stra
- Anything not specified in "The tour includes"
To customize this service contact us directly, within 24 hours you will receive our feedback and the best solutions tailored to you.
Once you have made the reservation you will automatically receive a voucher to print and show at the time of the service. It is advisable to arrive at the place that we will indicate 10 minutes before the indicated time.
Please indicate in advance any motor problems in order to ensure the best quality of service possible.